CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Yummy blog award and a Meme

“Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with the most yummy recipes/photos”


I have been awarded the Yummy blog award by the lovely Homecookedd. It really was such a pleasant surprise and I feel very honoured to receive this award. Thank you Homecooked I will treasure it! This award was originally started by Roopa of My Kitchen Treats.



Rules for the ‘Yummy Blog’ award Receiver:
The person who receives the award should display the "Yummy Blog !" logo on their blog and also the meaning of the award which is "Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos".

The receiver should also quote their favorite yummy-licious :) dessert(s) that they have ever prepared/eaten. Don’t restrict yourself to any dessert, chocolate bars also welcome.Also the receiver should pass on the award to four other bloggers who's blog they find "yummy" and let them know about the rules:)

Also the receiver should pass on the award to four other bloggers whose blog they find "yummy" and let them know about the rules.

I need to share with you the yummy desserts I have prepared or eaten and my favorites are:
Gulab Jamuns
Chocolate walnut cake with hot chocolate sauce
Lemon cheese cake


I really wish I could nominate all my blogger friends and share this award with them but rules say that I need to nominate only four so I choose:

Cynthia of Tastes like Home
Pixie of You say Tomahto I say Tomayto
Rachel of Tangerine's Kitchen Hangout
Faery of Faery's Kitchen

Hope all of you enjoy it as much as I did!!!


I had also been tagged by Divya Vikram who has a wonderful blog called Dil Se for a a Meme called Top ten pics..

So here are my favorite ones
Cattellya Orchid

 
Posted by Picasa

Arhan's Ark

Peony



Butterfly

Booties in filigree on a royal iced cake

Sunflower

My birthday cake

Doll cake

Gerbera

Lilies

Rose and lily cake


I really enjoyed doing this Divya. It brought back memories and its a great feeling. Thanks once again.
I further tag
The Caked Crusader
Namratha
Shn
Cakelaw
Cakespy
Anitha

Please participate if you like. I had a great time doing it :))

34 comments:

Pixie said...

I'm really honoured that you considered me for the yummy blog award. Thank you so much sweetie, was awfully kind of you!

Anonymous said...

You totally deserve the award dear :) And I love your top 10 pics...though I wonder how could you choose just 10!

Rachel said...

That was such a sweet surprise..thank you so much! :D

Congrats on the award ! Lovely selction of your pics!

Faery said...

Congratulations on the award you deserve it because your creations are not only yummy but beautiful.And thank you so much for thinking about my blog, I am really happy.Swati I was thinking about you yesterday because the first rains brought the blosson of the flowers in my backyard

Uma said...

congrats on the well deserved award, Swati! You really make lovely cakes. Beautiful pictures for the Top 10.

Namratha said...

Congrats on the award Swati, you so deserve it!! And thanks for the tag, will get to it for sure :) Loved all of your pics...ohh the Ark again, so so cuteeeeee....

Maria♥ said...

Gosh you are so talented, your creations are stunning!

Maria
x

Swati said...

Oh Pixie, you really deserve it.I enjoy reading all your posts..So keep it going dear!!

Homecooked, thanks so much. It really made my day :))

Rachel, I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

Swati said...

Faery I am so happy to extend the award to you.. You truly deserve it dear!! Enjoy it!! Oh and its so sweet of you to remember me when you see flowers.. God bless you!!!

Thanks Uma...

Namratha, thanks and will look forward to your Meme as well.. I really had fun doing it..Seeing all my past creations was a complete pleasure and selecting was kind of difficult as all are close to my heart!! Nevertheless its a fun thing to do!!

Swati Raman Garg said...

congrats buddy... u totally totally deserve this award ... and i love ur pics... guess choosing 10 out of those many would have been so difficult....

Cham said...

Congrats ! U deserve for such hard work! Beautiful creations and shots :)

Ti said...

hi Swati,congrats on your award..

Maggie said...

Congratulations on the award!
The photographs are breathtaking beautiful.

Mishmash ! said...

Congrats :) You deserve it...
I will take up the tag soon

~nm said...

Hey! Do you make cakes on orders as well? I stay in Delhi and would love it if you can make one for me! They look so beautiful! Pls write to me at doiwrite@gmail.com

krystyna said...

Your blog is not only Very Yummy but extraordinarly beautiful too.
And this Award is Excellent!

Congratulations from deep of my heart!

krystyna said...

I cannot go from your beautiful place.
I'd like to choose my favorite,
but I decided - ALL are my favorite.

Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

Coffee and Vanilla said...

I love the Arhan's Ark!!! Very, very cute :)

Margot

Cakelaw said...

Congratulations Swati. Your work is just gorgeous - having now attemtped very basic sugarcraft, I can appreciate how much work you put into your creations and how talented you are.

Anonymous said...

Hello!I am so happy that you received this award. You totally deserved it.Great photos and great work,make your blog a must visit for everyone.

Unknown said...

wow
your flowers are very very beautiful
compliments

Cakelaw said...

Thanks for tagging me Swati. I will have to think hard about this one.

Swati said...

Thanks all for your lovely words!!

Ivy said...

Hi Swati, Congrats for the award and you really have a yummy blog. Lovely pictures too.

Susan said...

That orchid! But then I have a weakness for peonies, sunflowers and roses, too! Swati, you amaze me with your finely carved details and colors. Your cakes really are works of "Yummy Award" art.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Really well deserved!! 3 'ATTA_BOY's to you!!! Looking at the collection of all those amazing creations is like visiting a treasure trove of sweet memories....kudos.

Rosie said...

Congratulations my 'dear' swati on your award!! Lovely stunning pics too :)

Rosie x

Kajal@aapplemint said...

Hi , I was on you blog last night and kept admiring your cake and before i realized my net connection went off and i couldnt leave a comment. so for the next 2 hrs i keep staring at your cake just admiring it. Now i just showed your site to my hubby , and hes speechless. Your talent is really special.

Ivy said...

Swati I KNOW that we are only new friends but I can tell a warm and caring person like you. So I also have an award for you when you have time for it.

Anonymous said...

you're a whiz with sugar!!

:)

Sid

Lakshmi said...

All new designs look fab! I just realised that it was long time that I never came here, so missed many designs of yours. Congratulations on loads of awards.

Mansi said...

I am awed at the wonderful things you create Swati! simply amazing, and they all look so real!! great work girl:)

Anonymous said...

nice post!...kabonfootprint

krystyna said...

Hi Swati!
I came here because I was looking for beautiful Birthday cake (photo) for my 79th mom's Birthday's party.
Please, answer me - Can I put Rose and Lily cake on my mom's birthday party - 22 September- Monday; of course with Yours links.
This cake is amazing.
I understand the rules,
so if you tell me - NO,
it will be ok.

hugsss