CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7 years now.... Teaching what I love doing the most... Sugarcraft!!!!!!


Its been 7 years now... Teaching Sugarcraft in India...I have trained more than a 1000 partcipants now....WOW!!! I have always endeavoured to give you the best quality classes at par with international standards. I share my knowledge with you with the drive to help you do it the same way... Ensuring success with everything you attempt to do... The classes have evolved with each year passing by and its much of a joy to see so many people doing very good fondant cakes around... Be it Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai... Every message that you send to me after attending the classes adds to my energy levels and makes me love what I do...which is teaching what I know best..Sugarcrafting!!!! . . So let those messages and emails keep flowing!! I am very often faced with ' Why are your classes so expensive'? Firstly- I KNOW my recipes are the best.....including the eggLESS ones. The fondant is the tastiest that you can make at home and you also get to know whats going into the recipe....Also its much cheaper than the ready made ones.... !!!! Secondly : I believe in teaching 'skills and techniques' and do not restrict your knowledge to just a certain number of cakes... Your knowledge level after the class takes a big leap and unleashes the creativity inside each one of you...Immediately after the Level 1 you can do flowers and animals and so so much more!!! Last but not the least: I dont compromise on the quality of learning .... Keep batch sizes small to give you personal attention.... And everything that is taught and shared is done with complete transparency..... Do you realise that we spend almost 25 hours over the 3 days with a hands-on learning!!! ****PS: **NO ARGUMENTS WITH COMPETITORS WHO CHARGE LESS or LURE PEOPLE WITH DISCOUNTS...... THEY PROBABLY REALISE WHAT THEIR SERVICES ARE WORTH!!!! ***AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GOT INTO A HABIT OF REPLICATING OUR COURSE FORMATS AND COURSE CONTENTS.... IMITATION IS THE BEST FORM OF ADMIRATION... ;) !!!!

0 comments: