A close up of the baby fairy...
The post follows by a MEME ....Sorry Rachel for the Big Delay....Hope you will pardon me!! Girl you've really gotten me thinking...Me n weird!! Ha ha!!
I had been tagged by Rachel to write a meme about 7 random or weird facts about me
The rules for the meme are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now come the weird facts or so to say...About ME
1. I am conscious about putting on extra calories yet I keep having a craving for sweets whenever I am hungry...Imagine with the frequency of cake baking and sweets available in India...he he!!
2. I am a cleanliness freak...want everything neat and tidy around me...even in the kitchen am constantly wiping and cleaning the working platform whilst my cooking is on...
3. When I am out shopping, its kind of weird that on a particular day I like just one color things...like if its pink then everything else that I like or feel like buying that day happens to be pink alone!!
4. I used to suffer from nausea and vomitting when I was a child while travelling in buses for a long journey...Its unbelievable that the fear is so much that I avoid all circumstances in which a bus travel is required till date ... I haven't even tried the Volvo buses which ply from Jaipur to Delhi and prefer a train instead.
5. I can sleep for hours together ..and can still feel lazy and go to sleep again......and that really bugs my husband...!!
6. While cooking it often happens that I know this is not what I should do and yet I carry on doing ..and obviously mess it up and will then make all efforts to correct it...Dunno why I cant stop and correct myself in the very beginning!! So much energy goes waste.....
7. Though I am a North Indian I have a terrible weakness for Bengali food...I love bengali food ..and freak out talking in Bengali...thats coz I have studied in Bengal throughout and have a great affinity for that place!! Dunno if its a weird fact but yes a fact it is!!
To keep the meme going I tag
1. Cynthia of Tastes like Home
2. Asha of Foodies Hope
3. Sig's Live to eat
4. Mansi Desai's Fun and Food
I completely understand the pressures of work and family...So do take your time to do it...and it's fine if you are not keen on it :)....