CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The baby fairy close up and a Meme


Lilies 7, originally uploaded by sundeepswati.

A close up of the baby fairy...



The post follows by a MEME ....Sorry Rachel for the Big Delay....Hope you will pardon me!! Girl you've really gotten me thinking...Me n weird!! Ha ha!!

I had been tagged by Rachel to write a meme about 7 random or weird facts about me

The rules for the meme are:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Now come the weird facts or so to say...About ME

1. I am conscious about putting on extra calories yet I keep having a craving for sweets whenever I am hungry...Imagine with the frequency of cake baking and sweets available in India...he he!!

2. I am a cleanliness freak...want everything neat and tidy around me...even in the kitchen am constantly wiping and cleaning the working platform whilst my cooking is on...

3. When I am out shopping, its kind of weird that on a particular day I like just one color things...like if its pink then everything else that I like or feel like buying that day happens to be pink alone!!

4. I used to suffer from nausea and vomitting when I was a child while travelling in buses for a long journey...Its unbelievable that the fear is so much that I avoid all circumstances in which a bus travel is required till date ... I haven't even tried the Volvo buses which ply from Jaipur to Delhi and prefer a train instead.

5. I can sleep for hours together ..and can still feel lazy and go to sleep again......and that really bugs my husband...!!

6. While cooking it often happens that I know this is not what I should do and yet I carry on doing ..and obviously mess it up and will then make all efforts to correct it...Dunno why I cant stop and correct myself in the very beginning!! So much energy goes waste.....

7. Though I am a North Indian I have a terrible weakness for Bengali food...I love bengali food ..and freak out talking in Bengali...thats coz I have studied in Bengal throughout and have a great affinity for that place!! Dunno if its a weird fact but yes a fact it is!!

To keep the meme going I tag

1. Cynthia of Tastes like Home

2. Asha of Foodies Hope

3. Sig's Live to eat

4. Mansi Desai's Fun and Food

5. Rosie

6. Jeena

7. Anitha's

I completely understand the pressures of work and family...So do take your time to do it...and it's fine if you are not keen on it :)....

8 comments:

Mishmash ! said...

That looks sooooooo cute and pretty! absolutely beautiful piece of work :)

Shn

Anonymous said...

THe fairy is really so cute ..especially the lil cap n the tiny wings :)

Rosie said...

Ahhhh isn't that cute another wonderful creation :D

Thanks for tagging me :D - I will link this tag to one my blog (which I hope you don't mind) because Happy Cook tagged me with the same meme before Christmas.

Rosie x

Swati said...

Thanks Shn, Smita and Rosie...
Rosie no problems at all !!!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the tag. Sorry to hear that you were not well. There are so many things on your MEME that I have in common (lol)

I can imgaine how your husband would be upset with $5 ;)

DK said...

interesting read..I cud relate to the cleaniliness freak part! My hubby and somehow whoever else comes to our house isnt! sad for me..and bad for them!

Rachel said...

Lovely work of art!

nice read..I can relate to most :))

Unknown said...

i just adore that baby fairy. it is absolutely amazing and so are the rest of your creations!