CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My absence

Dear Friends

Apologies for my sudden disappearance.. Though I had been thinking of putting up a post last week and catching up with blogging but I have'nt been able to do so.. I dont think I will be able to blog for the next week as well and hopefully will show up after the 17th September..
Thanks for understanding and I definitely miss being with you...
Thanks to my friends who have been very kind to share some awards with me.. I will put them up shortly..

Until next week

Ciao
Swati

18 comments:

Sweetart said...

Hi Swati,come back soon!we miss you!!

Ivy said...

Swati, we miss you too and shall be waiting for you when you come back.

Paula said...

Hi Swati, Looking forward to your return!

Cham said...

Take care Swati, Come back when u can :)

Unknown said...

I missed you
come back soon, dear friend
xoxo

Sum Raj said...

take care swathi..till then v will miss u and miss us too. hehehe :)

Uma said...

Enjoy your break Swati! Come back with a bang.

Rajeswari (Rajini) said...

hi swathi,take your own time but come back
bye

Rachel said...

Have a good break .

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Take your time! Come back whenever it is possible...

Cheers and take care,

Rosa

Anonymous said...

Hi Swati,

It was a pleasure seeing your blog.All your cakes are very lovely, great work there.

judith

Cynthia said...

We'll be right here waiting for you hon.

The Caked Crusader said...

For your stunning cakes I am prepared to wait!

Look forward to your next post

Maria♥ said...

Swati hope you come back soon with those beautiful creations of yours!

Maria
x

Susan said...

We'll see you when you get back.
Hope all is well.

Indranee Batabyal said...

Hi Swati,I was in the same boat with you and was away from blogging for a long time. Hope to see many more of your wonderful creations soon. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back in Advance, dear Swati.

Rosie said...

Hi Swati, we will be here on your return - take care sweetie :)

Rosie x